Position Profile – Solutions Architect
Strong technical knowledge and experience in multiple areas of technology, such as software development, cloud computing, networking, and security.
Responsibility and Accountability:
1. Understanding the business requirements and translating them into technical solutions.
2. Defining the overall architecture and design of solutions, including evaluating and selecting the right-fit hardware and software in alignment with business needs and cost considerations
3. Integrate disparate systems to optimize overall system performance
4. Ensuring that solutions meet technical and non-technical requirements, such as security, scalability, and performance.
5. Evaluating existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
6. Collaborating with development teams to ensure that the solutions are implemented as per architecture and design parameters and constraints
7. Troubleshooting software issues and providing technical consultation
8. Staying current with the latest technologies and industry trends and making recommendations for technology upgrades and migrations.
Good to Have: