Position Profile – Technical Writer
Strong and demonstrable experience with technical writing and editing skills.
Responsibility and Accountability
1. Conducting research and gathering information from subject matter experts, developers, and other stakeholders to create technical documentation.
2. Writing and editing a variety of documents, including user manuals, installation guides, online help systems, and reference materials.
3. Designing and producing instructional materials, such as diagrams, flowcharts, and illustrations, to help explain technical concepts.
4. Ensuring that technical documentation is accurate, up-to-date, and in line with industry standards and best practices.
5. Reviewing and testing products to ensure that the technical documentation is complete and accurate.
6. Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product development, engineering, and marketing, to ensure that documentation meets the needs of all stakeholders.
7. Maintaining version control and documentation archives to ensure that previous versions of documentation are accessible.