Roles & responsibilities
• Lead the activities related to the Conceptualization, Design & Architecture, development of Innovative
Digital Health solutions that are aligned with existing Strategic Initiatives
• Conduct systems design, feasibility and cost studies and recommend cost-effective cloud solutions
• Able to lead meetings with customer teams / Sr. Mgmt. to gain approval on recommendations and
• Monitor Industry & Technological trends in Digital Health space and support the evolution of the
platform and solution offerings that can be positioned with customers
• Device Strategies to quickly develop solution / re-usable platform components to meet customer
• Comfortable in understanding, explaining, exploring 3rd party APIs for integration/consumption
• Own Project Scoping, Planning, Estimation and Participate in Team setup & Work allocation for
successfully delivering the Program / Solution
• Responsible for design reviews & build consensus on areas for improvement.
• Responsible for communication of Program charter, milestones etc.
• Bachelor’s / Master degree is preferred in computer science or related field (such as computer
engineering, software engineering, biomedical engineering, or mathematical sciences)
• ~ 8+ years of industry experience with min. of 3+ yrs. of experience designing and developing
healthcare solutions on cloud service models including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS in a Solution architect role.
• Strong verbal / communication, written & presentation skills
• Required Competencies in Leading, Mentoring teams in Developing Cloud based software platform
• Experienced with full software lifecycle development including source control, iterative development,
and rapid prototyping
• Experience in current agile methodologies, specifically Scrum
• Preferred Technical Competencies: Experience in Designing and implementing cloud infrastructure,
platforms and applications using
- Cloud & SaaS Platforms: Azure, Amazon and Google Web Services, Salesforce.com, ServiceNow etc.
- J2EE Platforms: JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic and WebSphere etc.
- Legacy Development Stacks: Java, C#, C++ and Linux
- Architectural Experience: Python, DJango, Ruby on Rails, .NET, Azure etc.
- Familiarity & Exposure to DevOps, Security, Micro services, healthcare interoperability standards
and Healthcare Systems like EMR/EHR, LIS etc.