We are looking for a UX Designer to design the features that meet both accessibility and usability needs of the end users. One of the key responsibilities would be to combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, the candidate should have analytical and creative thinking, a designer who can understand user needs and define the user journey accordingly.
Ultimately, the candidate will be responsible for enhancing the user experience.
Experience - 4-6 years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand product specifications and end user psychology
- Create personas through user research and data
- Conduct accessibility(WCAG) testing
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer requirements
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, accessibility)
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Proficient in accessibility frameworks(e.g. WCAG)
- Knowledge of Object oriented UI.
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Sketch & Photoshop)
- Proficient in React
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
Apply to this job